The #PHlgu tag of Infanta is #PH721 !
Use this #tag for local news to make it discoverable for anyone interested in the municipality or city!
What information about Infanta to share with #PH721?
- LGU Profile - 2011
- Administrative Governance Performance - 2011
- Economic Governance Performance - 2011
- Social Governance Performance - 2011
- Valuing Fundamentals of Governance - 2011
- Environmental Governance Performance - 2011
- Financial Performance - 2011
- State of Local Development - 2011
The grouping of the reports and their contents in accordance with the classification of the functions of government may offer a better basis for improvement initiatives and support for related community engagement.
Which economic activities matter in particular for the sustainable and socio-economic development in Infanta:
Select sectors that are key to local development from Sector maps.
In the media
With a hashtag per city or municipality, anyone can tag content about the city or municipality, and share it via social media as explained at #tags in support of easy information retrieval (video on YouTube).
If you publish a website or blog, you can also embed the Twitter timeline of a #PHlgu hashtag as explained at How to embed a #tag timeline in your website of blog? (Video on YouTube). There is a (regional) Twitter timeline embedded on this page.
Observations and comments on events and positions regarding development in Infanta. You can also express your ideas on what initiatives are most urgently needed. If possible explain why you think so.
- Official Website: Infanta
- The DILG's official website on Infanta
- Wikipedia: Infanta, Quezon
- Source for CBMS Indicators (if included): Municipal Core Local Poverty Indicators, July 2011, DILG.
What are the #PHlgu hashtags of other municipalities and cities?
Municipalities with #PHlgu tag tagcloud
Other municipalities (cities) of Quezon
- General Luna
- General Nakar
- Lucena City
- Padre Burgos
- San Andres
- San Antonio
- San Francisco
- San Narciso
- Tayabas City