Use the Industry tagcloud (Actor Atlas) to look up which sector interests you. Next return and use the suitable #isicPH tag.
Municipalities with #PHlgu tag tagcloud
Conversation on the Domestic Sector
Recent online news and announcements on economic activity ISIC #isic8522PH - Technical and vocational secondary education in the Philippines.
No posts or tweets yet? Start the conversation by sharing or creating content that is to the point, adding hash tag #isic8522PH !
Invite your friends and followers to the conversation.
Check the Actor Atlas class-level sector map for the global conversation on #isic8522PH - Technical and vocational secondary education.
Towards sustainable practices
regime assessment (for the country)
(In the social capital wikis) options can be addressed at different levels in the social architecture1:
- What are suitable arrangements for training the human resources in this sector? (Pico level)
- What are preferable legal structures for producing the goods or delivering the services: cooperative, private corporation, public-private partnership, charity, membership organisation? (Micro level)
- What aspects of the sector assets should be managed in a cooperative (e.g. irrigation schemes), via charity, or in a sector federation? (Meso level)
- What are suitable fiscal and regulatory arrangements for the professions? Should the profession be protected? Should the sector be protected from foreign competition? Should the fiscal regime be local, national, or international? (Macro level)
- ISIC Rev. 4 description of #isic8522PH - Technical and vocational secondary education (activity)
- CPC Ver. 2 description of (product/service): Check Actor Atlas sector map for CPC correspondences of education typically emphasizing subject-matter specialization and instruction in both theoretical background and practical skills generally associated with present or prospective employment. The aim of a programme can vary from preparation for a general field of employment to a very specific job. Instruction may be provided in diverse settings, such as the unit's or client's training facilities, educational institutions, the workplace, or the home, and through correspondence, television, Internet, or other means. This class includes: technical and vocational education below the level of higher education as defined in ISIC 853. This class also includes: instruction for tourist guides, instruction for chefs, hoteliers and restaurateurs, special education for handicapped students at this level, cosmetology and barber schools, computer repair training, driving schools for occupational drivers e.g. of trucks, buses, coaches.
- Actor Atlas class-level sector map: #isic8522PH - Technical and vocational secondary education
|Resource links (national & local)|