Use the Industry tagcloud (Actor Atlas) to look up which sector interests you. Next return and use the suitable #isicPH tag.
Municipalities with #PHlgu tag tagcloud
Conversation on the Domestic Sector
Recent online news and announcements on economic activity ISIC #isic8521PH - General secondary education in the Philippines.
No posts or tweets yet? Start the conversation by sharing or creating content that is to the point, adding hash tag #isic8521PH !
Invite your friends and followers to the conversation.
Check the Actor Atlas class-level sector map for the global conversation on #isic8521PH - General secondary education.
Towards sustainable practices
regime assessment (for the country)
(In the social capital wikis) options can be addressed at different levels in the social architecture1:
- What are suitable arrangements for training the human resources in this sector? (Pico level)
- What are preferable legal structures for producing the goods or delivering the services: cooperative, private corporation, public-private partnership, charity, membership organisation? (Micro level)
- What aspects of the sector assets should be managed in a cooperative (e.g. irrigation schemes), via charity, or in a sector federation? (Meso level)
- What are suitable fiscal and regulatory arrangements for the professions? Should the profession be protected? Should the sector be protected from foreign competition? Should the fiscal regime be local, national, or international? (Macro level)
- ISIC Rev. 4 description of #isic8521PH - General secondary education (activity)
- CPC Ver. 2 description of (product/service): Check Actor Atlas sector map for CPC correspondences of provision of the type of education that lays the foundation for lifelong learning and human development and is capable of furthering education opportunities. Such units provide programmes that are usually on a more subject-oriented pattern using more specialized teachers, and more often employ several teachers conducting classes in their field of specialization. Education can be provided in classrooms or through radio, television broadcast, Internet, correspondence or at home. Subject specialization at this level often begins to have some influence even on the educational experience of those pursuing a general programme. Such programmes are designated to qualify students either for technical and vocational education or for entrance to higher education without any special subject prerequisite. This class includes: general school education in the first stage of the secondary level corresponding more or less to the period of compulsory school attendance; general school education in the second stage of the secondary level giving, in principle, access to higher education. This class also includes: special education for handicapped students at this level.
- Actor Atlas class-level sector map: #isic8521PH - General secondary education
|Resource links (national & local)|