Use the Industry tagcloud (Actor Atlas) to look up which sector interests you. Next return and use the suitable #isicPH tag.
Municipalities with #PHlgu tag tagcloud
Conversation on the Domestic Sector
Recent online news and announcements on economic activity ISIC #isic8510PH - Pre-primary and primary education in the Philippines.
No posts or tweets yet? Start the conversation by sharing or creating content that is to the point, adding hash tag #isic8510PH !
Invite your friends and followers to the conversation.
Check the Actor Atlas class-level sector map for the global conversation on #isic8510PH - Pre-primary and primary education.
Towards sustainable practices
regime assessment (for the country)
(In the social capital wikis) options can be addressed at different levels in the social architecture1:
- What are suitable arrangements for training the human resources in this sector? (Pico level)
- What are preferable legal structures for producing the goods or delivering the services: cooperative, private corporation, public-private partnership, charity, membership organisation? (Micro level)
- What aspects of the sector assets should be managed in a cooperative (e.g. irrigation schemes), via charity, or in a sector federation? (Meso level)
- What are suitable fiscal and regulatory arrangements for the professions? Should the profession be protected? Should the sector be protected from foreign competition? Should the fiscal regime be local, national, or international? (Macro level)
- ISIC Rev. 4 description of #isic8510PH - Pre-primary and primary education (activity)
- CPC Ver. 2 description of (product/service): Check Actor Atlas sector map for CPC correspondences of the provision of instruction designed primarily to introduce very young children to a school-type environment and instruction that gives students a sound basic education in reading, writing and mathematics along with an elementary understanding of other subjects such as history, geography, natural science, social science, art and music. Such education is generally provided for children, however the provision of literacy programmes within or outside the school system, which are similar in content to programmes in primary education but are intended for those considered too old to enter elementary schools, is also included. Also included is the provision of programmes at a similar level, suited to children with special needs education. Education can be provided in classrooms or through radio, television broadcast, Internet, correspondence or at home. This class includes:- pre-primary education and primary education. This class also includes: special education for handicapped students at this level, and the provision of literacy programmes for adults.
- Actor Atlas class-level sector map: #isic8510PH - Pre-primary and primary education
|Resource links (national & local)|