Use the Industry tagcloud (Actor Atlas) to look up which sector interests you. Next return and use the suitable #isicPH tag.
Municipalities with #PHlgu tag tagcloud
Conversation on the Domestic Sector
Recent online news and announcements on economic activity ISIC #isic0127PH - Growing of beverage crops in the Philippines.
No posts or tweets yet? Start the conversation by sharing or creating content that is to the point, adding hash tag #isic0127PH !
Invite your friends and followers to the conversation.
Check the Actor Atlas class-level sector map for the global conversation on #isic0127PH - Growing of beverage crops.
Towards sustainable practices
regime assessment (for the sector in the country; it could be helpful to refer to the possible regimes listed for the sector in the Actor Atlas )
(In the social capital wikis) options can be addressed at different levels in the social architecture1:
- What are suitable arrangements for training the human resources in this sector? (Pico level)
- What are preferable legal structures for producing the goods or delivering the services: cooperative, private corporation, public-private partnership, charity, membership organisation? (Micro level)
- What aspects of the sector assets should be managed in a cooperative (e.g. irrigation schemes), via charity, or in a sector federation? (Meso level)
- What are suitable fiscal and regulatory arrangements for the professions? Should the profession be protected? Should the sector be protected from foreign competition? Should the fiscal regime be local, national, or international? (Macro level)
- ISIC Rev. 4 description of #isic0127PH - Growing of beverage crops (activity)
- CPC Ver. 2 description of (product/service): Check Actor Atlas sector map for CPC correspondences of …
- Actor Atlas class-level sector map: #isic0127PH - Growing of beverage crops
|Resource links (national & local)|
|CoCoPal Philippines -- Kakao Eskwela Episode (YouTube, 35 minutes): The project uses information communication technology (ICT) to reach rural farmers in the Philippines and share modern cocoa-farming techniques. The program helps the rural Filipino farmers produce food and income sustainably, increasing food security.|
|CoCoPal Program The project targets eight provinces and two large cities from Region 9 (Western Mindanao) and Region 11 (Southern Mindanao), namely Zamboanga Del Norte, Zamboanga Sibugay, Zamboanga Del Sur, Zamboanga City, Basilan, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, Davao Oriental, Davao City and Compostela Valley. There are 114 municipalities and 583 barangays (villages) targeted within these provinces and cities.|