Use the Industry tagcloud (Actor Atlas) to look up which sector interests you. Next return and use the suitable #isicPH tag.
Municipalities with #PHlgu tag tagcloud
Conversation on the Domestic Sector
Recent online news and announcements on economic activity ISIC #isic0116PH - Growing of fibre crops in the Philippines.
No posts or tweets yet? Start the conversation by sharing or creating content that is to the point, adding hash tag #isic0116PH !
Invite your friends and followers to the conversation.
Check the Actor Atlas class-level sector map for the global conversation on #isic0116PH - Growing of fibre crops.
Towards sustainable practices
regime assessment (for the country)
(In the social capital wikis) options can be addressed at different levels in the social architecture1:
- What are suitable arrangements for training the human resources in this sector? (Pico level)
- What are preferable legal structures for producing the goods or delivering the services: cooperative, private corporation, public-private partnership, charity, membership organisation? (Micro level)
- What aspects of the sector assets should be managed in a cooperative (e.g. irrigation schemes), via charity, or in a sector federation? (Meso level)
- What are suitable fiscal and regulatory arrangements for the professions? Should the profession be protected? Should the sector be protected from foreign competition? Should the fiscal regime be local, national, or international? (Macro level)
- ISIC Rev. 4 description of #isic0116PH - Growing of fibre crops (activity)
- CPC Ver. 2 description of (product/service): Check Actor Atlas sector map for CPC correspondences of cotton, jute, kenaf and other textile bast fibres, flax and true hemp, sisal and other textile fibre of the genus agave, abaca, ramie and other vegetable textile fibres, and other fibre crops
- Actor Atlas class-level sector map: #isic0116PH - Growing of fibre crops
|Resource links (national & local)|